Heating in the cottages is by wood-burning stove and electric radiators in every room. The first load of logs is included and further bags are available at cost. The first £10 of electricity use is FREE with any excess use to be paid for on departure.
Bed linen and towels are INCLUDED in the rent as is all kitchen linen and bath mat.
A cot and high chair are available.
There is a FREE Wifi connection to all cottages and a Pay as You Go mobile is provided in each cottage in case you have trouble with your own connection.
Each cottage will sleep five
- One twin bedroom
- One double bedroom
- One single bedroom
- Duvets bed linen and towels are included
- Sky Freesat TV with DVD player
- wood-burning stove
- folder of guides to Skye and activities
- folder of graded walks and maps
- selection of DVDs and board games
There is a very well-equipped and cheerful kitchen/diner
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Full-size fridge and freezer
- Comprehensive range of cutlery, crockery, glassware and cooking implements
- independent electric shower over the bath
- heated towel rail
- blow heater
Two to three acres of garden grounds
- For cyclists, there is secure storage for six bicycles, notionally two per cottage, but depending on current demand
- Garden furniture (picnic table and garden bench)
- Room for football